Friday, August 28, 2009

500 Days of Summer

Finally was able to see, "500 Days of Summer" and I really liked it. Definitely not your typical movie. It's neat how they move backwards and forward with the 500 days ... very creative.

I've been a fan of Zooey Deschanel ever since her breakthrough performance in Elf. She was in Yes Man too which was a crazy, yet inspiring movie nonetheless. I actually heard about 500 Days of Summer awhile ago while reading this article in Relevant Magazine. Made me really want to check it out.

Listening to stories in general reminds you of what makes the world come alive. ~ Zooey Deschanel



So, if you haven't seen it yet ... definitely check this movie out. I think you'll find it to be hopeful in a way you might not expect.

And for those of you who have seen it ... what did you think? All I know is it made me want to be a greeting card writer. That would be a fun job!

No comments:

Post a Comment